HIPHOP
Disclaimer: This site is to share music with the public that we enjoy. If you are an artist and would like your music to be removed from here, notify us via e-mail.


strictly raw rugged and rough

lundi 25 juin 2007

DIAMOND D - THE HIATUS

Diamond D - The Hiatus 1997

Que dire de plus, à part que Diamond D confirme son statut de "Best Producer on the mic'" !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What more can I say ! to me Diamond D stay the "Best Producer on the mic'" ! (I can't forget Pete Rock too)



Diamond D:
Now, you might catch me at a party rhyming, talking shit on the mic
And sippin on some Bicardi Limon
That nigga Diamond, prone to shining cause I'm nice
I turn, men to mice walk around with the ice
On my necklace, in the 7, drivin reckless
Hon-ey you blew it if my CD ain't on your check list
See you should expect this so blow see it's the bro
Who gets the dough, on the low like Piss Capone
What you ain't know? Steady flow's my deposition
I bet you wishin you had it but you suffer from repetition

Enjoy, that video is a classic joint 4 real
*** in hi-quality *** (not a u-tube capture screen)


Diamond D - The Hiatus (video) grab it !!!


From the album : "Hatred, Passions And Infidelity"

1 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

WORD IS BONE DUDE !! NICE SELECTION
"IT'S DIAMOND D WIT' THE DOPE SOUND"...
HEAVY CLASSIC FROM THE DOUBLE D YOUR BLOG IS DEFINITELY HOT AS HELL - THXXXXXXXX

PEACE

4 septembre 2007 à 18:18  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil

Counter
refresh


 




-----------------
Myspace Layouts