HIPHOP
Disclaimer: This site is to share music with the public that we enjoy. If you are an artist and would like your music to be removed from here, notify us via e-mail.


strictly raw rugged and rough

mardi 29 janvier 2008

D.I.T.C. - Rare and Unreleased LP

D.I.T.C. - Rare and Unreleased LP 2007

D.I.T.C./RARE & UNRELEASED

So let's start 2008 with some classic material shit ... You probably heard about the magnificient D.I.T.C crew "the one and only" now it's time for the WILDLIFE era.




01. D.I.T.C. Live
02. Day One (Diamond D)
03. You Know Now (Buckwild Remix)
04. Time To Get This Money (Ahmed)
05. Dignified Soldiers (Remix)
06. Bad Rep (Ahmed)
07. Best Behaviour (Ahmed)
08. D-Flow Dirt (Showbiz)
09. Deal With A Feeling (Showbiz)
10. Do Your Thing (Lord Finesse)
11. Drama (Lord Finesse)
12. Hold It Down (Showbiz)
13. I Flip Styles (Diamond D)
14. Spit (Showbiz)
15. That's That Shit (Ahmed)

Produced by DITC / WILDLIFE
Rare and Unreleased LP


Label : N/A

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil

Counter
refresh


 




-----------------
Myspace Layouts