HIPHOP
Disclaimer: This site is to share music with the public that we enjoy. If you are an artist and would like your music to be removed from here, notify us via e-mail.


strictly raw rugged and rough

vendredi 10 octobre 2008

WHAT'S NEXT ON THE MENU ?

Well my friends, I don't know WTF is goin' on these days but it's getting more and more hard to post sum thingz ... I guess is the lack of time ... After having been graduate last year it seems to me that recently the spot is forsaken since January '08.

Indeed, while working full-time it's difficult to reconcile both (namely my passion for the hip-hop and the job - which is obviously not my main passion). Consequently, I thought on several occasions of stopping the adventure but my love for this culture is too strong. Thus, I will from time to time try to put on line some stuff and give a feedback to the comments if needed.

Peace "I'll be back" like this moth@fuckin Governator !

One

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil

Counter
refresh


 




-----------------
Myspace Layouts